ISO 45001 Safety Management System
ISO 45001 standard is an internationally recognised Occupational Health and Safety Management SystemDevelopment Standard. It provides the guidelines to establish an effective OHS management system and provide the opportunity for certification against the ISO 45001 Standard. Typical system requirements include operational health and safety policies, procedures and protocols business management principles.
The Benefits of ISO 45001
- The employer will be able to establish an OH&S management system, compliant with applicable legislation to eliminate and mitigate occupational hazards and risk to employees and other interested parties who may be exposed
- Establish and maintain stakeholder satisfaction
- Establish conformance with its stated OH&S policy
- Demonstrate OH&S policy conformance to others
- Maintain and continuously improve an OH&S management system that contributes to the organisations financial objectives
What BMS Holding do
BMS delivers the ISO14001:2015 compliance to our clients with the following principles in mind:
- Designed with your organisation in mind
- Assess operations to determine critical compliance areas and objectives
- A lean and accurate system avoiding system complexity
- The tools and objectives to achieve system maturity in the shortest time frames possible
- Cost effective consulting and products
ISO 45001 Safety Management SystemISO 45001 Safety Management System ISO 45001 standard is an internationally recognised Occupational Health and Safety Management SystemDevelopment Standard. It provides the guidelines to establish an effective OHS management system...
ISO 9001 Quality Management SystemISO 9001 Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015 defines the criteria for a quality management system. It can be applied by any size organization regardless of its field of activity. The ISO 9001:2015 includes ten quality management...
ISO 14001 Environmental Management SystemISO 14001 Environmental Management System ISO 14001 assists businesses to establish regulatory compliance, customer and stakeholder satisfaction and maximises control in day to day operations to become more sustainable. The...