ISO 9001 Quality Management System
ISO 9001:2015 defines the criteria for a quality management system. It can be applied by any size organization regardless of its field of activity. The ISO 9001:2015 includes ten quality management principles and ensures a comprehensive customer focus, leadership to be set by executive management, the process approach and continuous improvement. In essence it delivers on sound business management principles.
Benefits of ISO 9001
- Efficient management process
- Set accountability and responsibility
- Ease of tender processes
- Transfer positive message to stakeholders
- Optimise processes
- Eliminate non-conformances
- Increase profits
- Marketability increase
- Sustainable quality and service
- Product compliance and reliance
- Customer audit ability
What BMS Holding do
BMS delivers the ISO9001:2015 compliance to our clients with the following principles in mind:
- Designed with your organisation in mind
- A lean and accurate system avoiding system complexity
- The tools and objectives to achieve system maturity in the most effective time frames possible
- Cost effective consulting and products
ISO 45001 Safety Management SystemISO 45001 Safety Management System ISO 45001 standard is an internationally recognised Occupational Health and Safety Management SystemDevelopment Standard. It provides the guidelines to establish an effective OHS management system...
ISO 9001 Quality Management SystemISO 9001 Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015 defines the criteria for a quality management system. It can be applied by any size organization regardless of its field of activity. The ISO 9001:2015 includes ten quality management...
ISO 14001 Environmental Management SystemISO 14001 Environmental Management System ISO 14001 assists businesses to establish regulatory compliance, customer and stakeholder satisfaction and maximises control in day to day operations to become more sustainable. The...